The Generations of Taste Cooking Competition is Back by Popular Demand!
Saturday, September 16, 2017 6-8pm in the Old Davie School Café.
$20 Adults; $10 Children 5-10 (4 & under free)
$15 for ODSHM Members.
Want to enter the competition and show off your cooking skills?
- Submit your name, phone number, dish name and category to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories to pick from: appetizers, salads, drinks, soups, breads, main dishes, side dish, desserts.
- Prepare 100 2-3oz servings of your dish. (The more you make the more people get a chance to try it!)
- Deliver to the Old School on September 16 by 4pm. Please use disposable containers.
- Submit recipe if wish to have it included in the new cookbook.
- Entry fee: Free
Winners in each category receive the coveted Wooden Spoon Award, your recipe published in the new Old Davie School Historical Museum Cookbook, and a copy of the book once it’s complete!