The Generations of Taste Cooking Competition is Back by Popular Demand!
Sunday, April 8, 2018 5-7pm in the Old Davie School Café.
$20 Adults; $10 Children 5-10 (4 & under free)
$15 for ODSHM Members.
Want to enter the competition and show off your cooking skills?
- Submit your name, phone number, dish name and category to: email@example.com
- Categories to pick from: appetizers, salads, drinks, soups, breads, main dishes, side dish, desserts.
- Prepare 100 2-3oz servings of your dish. (The more you make the more people get a chance to try it!)
- Deliver to the Old School on April 8 by 3pm. Please use disposable containers.
- Submit recipe if wish to have it included in the new cookbook.
- Entry fee: Free
Winners in each category receive the coveted Wooden Spoon Award, your recipe published in the new Old Davie School Historical Museum Cookbook, and a copy of the book once it’s complete!
Tickets to event on sale soon!